ATTENTION! Gay Libertarians

I'm working on a post on the libertarian attitude towards non-discrimination and Hate Crimes laws and would like to reference other gay libertarian bloggers who have views (on these issues) which differ from those of the national gay organizations. Please e-mail me if you're a gay libertarian blogger or have posted a piece on this topic--or you have an article on the web to which I can link. I am interested in hearing from all gay libertarian bloggers--even if they haven't posted on this topic.

(Please note I am addressing small "l" libertarians, so am not limiting this to members of the Libertarian Party--though their views are surely welcome.)

Finally, this is my first post where I am not allowing comments. So, if you want me to consider your thoughts on this topic, you're going to have to e-mail me.

Thanks!

No comments: